1. Register your Coincola account. After logging in, click on “OTC Trade” in the menu bar at the top of the homepage.
2. Click "Create an offer" to enter the post ad page.
3. Select the ad type, click on "POST FIAT OFFER", and then click Next; if in doubt, you can first click on "How to post flat offer?(For vendor)>>".
4. Select the type of ad, including: "Buy" / "Sell", select the type of digital currency (such as BTC / ETH), select the country (what country do you want the ad to show?), select payment method (Payment of payment or collection method); here is an example of a BTC Buy Offer.
5. Enter the Margin (based on the market price of the spillover ratio, the market price is based on the real-time price of some large exchanges, to ensure that your quotation tends to a relatively reasonable range, such as the current price of 7000, the premium ratio of 10%, then The price is 7700.) The corresponding price is displayed.
6. Insert the maximun price, the highest price that can be sold in the advertisement. When the market price is higher than the set maximum price, the highest price of the meeting is displayed), set the minimum limit and the maximum limit. (Set the minimum amount and maximum amount that users can purchase. The maximum amount depends on the wallet balance. When the balance is lower than the maximum amount, the maximum amount will be displayed at the price corresponding to the balance)
7. Then click Next.
8. Fill in the terms of trade (indicating your trading requirements and personal information so that the other party knows in advance). Select whether to enable traders with verified traders only. (Only verified users to trade with this ad) .
9. Click on Advanced Settings and select the ad opening time. (Transactions require both parties to be online. Setting up an open time can better manage your advertising and avoid your negative reputation caused by people not being able to cancel orders.)
10. Click to post it immediately, which means that the advertisement is successful.
A minimum balance is required in your CoinCola wallet for ads to be displayed；