- CoinCola supports both Over-the-counter (OTC) section and Cryptocurrency Exchange section.Both sections share the same wallet, allowing users to easily buy and sell on both platforms.
- To switch between the two sections: OTC and Cryptocurrency Exchange, all you need to do is to switch between the two tabs on the top of the navigation bar.
- The following tutorial explains how to trade on the Cryptocurrency Exchange. (It uses BTC/USDT trading pair as an example)
- Log in https://www.coincola.com or https://www.coincola.app . Find “Exchange” section on the home page, and click to enter.
- Click the “Assets” upper right corner to see following pages.Choose "OTC Account" and click “Transfer”,taking BTC as an example, then you can transfer your BTC from your OTC Account to your Exchange Account for free.
- Click on the “BTC-Transfer” of the “OTC Account”, then enter the transfer amount, then your BTC can be transferred successfully. (Similarly, click on the “BTC-Transfer” of the "Exchange Account", you can transfer your BTC from Exchange Account to OTC Account。Just taking BTC as an example，Other cryptocurrencies are the same.)
- Why do you need to transfer your coins to Exchange Account?Because Only your Exchange Account has coins then you can trade in Exchange.And you can check your Exchange Account after you have completed the transfer.
- If you want to exchange your BTC to USDT, please click the “Exchange” on the menu bar above,and select the transaction pair BTC / USDT.
- You can choose the Limit Order or Marker Order according to your needs,but if you want to sell your BTC to exchange for USDT,you can choose the pair:BTC/USDT,and "Sell BTC".
Limit Order:A limit order is a trade that you can set the buy or sell price as you wish，waiting until the market price fluctuates to the price you set then your limit order can be completed.
Market Order:A market order is a request to buy or sell your coins at the best-available price in the current market,It is widely considered the fastest way to enter or exit a trade.