The most common reasons for identity verification denials are:
- Inconsistent information: ensure the details you entered matches the information in the documents uploaded.
- Blurred or low resolution images: ensure that your documents are in focus and taken in a well-lit area. Photos must be less than 8MB and submitted as PNG or JPG files.
- Missing information: do not obscure any information and ensure documents are fully visible.
If you are unable to pass the identity verification process through the CoinCola website or APP, email the following information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Photos of the front and back (if applicable) of your identification document.
- A ‘selfie’ photo with your identity documents held at your chest, making sure your face and identity documents are clearly visible.
The subject of the email indicates your mobile phone number,legal name,CoinCola username + real name verification application.