If you do not receive the email verification code from CoinCola, please check it as follows:
1. Maybe the network is delayed, please wait for a while and check the email again;
2. Please check if there is an email verification code in your spam;
3. The email is intercepted and please whitelist CoinCola’s email addresses.
How to add CoinCola’s email addresses whitelist?
1. Log in to your Gmail account and go to [Settings] - [See all settings].
2, Go to [Filters and Blocked Addresses] tab. Click [Create a new filter].
3. Copy and paste the official CoinCola email addresses to the [From] field and click [Create filter].
4. Check the box next to [Never send it to Spam] and click [Create filter].
1. Log in to your Outlook email and go to [Settings] - [View all Outlook settings].
2. Click [Email] - [Junk email]. You will see [Safe senders and domains].
3. Click [Add] to add the official CoinCola email addresses into the list. This can ensure that Outlook doesn’t move CoinCola emails to your Junk folder. Click [Save] to save your settings.
If you still cannot receive the email verification code, please contact customer service to apply to modify the email.