1) How long does it take to receive crypto?
The fiat provider will send your crypto once the payment has been completed. Most of the settlement is done on-chain and it takes between 10-30 minutes, depending on the network.
You will receive your crypto once the payment is completed.
2) Why do I need KYC for the fiat provider?
The fiat provider handles your fiat to crypto transactions. Before making a transaction, you'll need to go through their onboarding and KYC processes.
Important note: Purchases up to €900 in total do not require proof of identity.
3) How can I check my order status?
You can check your order status on the Mercuryo order page. Most of the settlements are done on-chain and should take up to 30 minutes, depending on the network.
4) What should I do after a failed Mercuryo payment?
- Check that everything is ok with cvv and balance and try to make new order.
- Ask your bank - maybe it blocks transactions to Mercuryo.
- Try later or try another card.
5) How to contact Mercuryo？
The best way to reach out to Mercuryo CS is to either
(a) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
(b) via their live chat service (the icon is located in the bottom right corner).
Alternatively, you may also refer to the FAQ prepared by Mecuryo.
6) What types of cryptocurrencies can I purchase?
Currently, only BTC, ETH, BCH, and USDT are supported.
7) Which fiat currencies support buying crypto?
The following fiat currencies: