Follow the steps below to enable Google 2-Step Verification (also known as two-factor authentication) on your CoinCola account. 2-Step Verification adds an extra layer of security to your account by enabling the use of an additional security key when you log in to your account.
- Log in to your Coincola account.
- Click on your username in the top right of the screen to enter the ‘User Center’ page and click the ‘Settings’ in the User Center menu bar. For CoinCola mobile app users, select ‘My’ in the navigation bar and then ‘Settings’.
- Navigate to ‘Google 2-Step Verification’ and click ‘Enable’.
- Install the Google Authenticator mobile app on your phone.
- Using the Google Authenticator app, select ‘Add new account’ (Android users) or the ‘+’ symbol (iOS users), and then Scan barcode. Scan the QR code in your CoinCola settings page to bind your account.
- Beneath the QR code, select the ‘Send’ link in the SMS verification box. You should receive a verification code via SMS. Enter it into the box.
- In the Google Authenticator app, copy or make a note of the verification code that’s listed under your CoinCola account.
- Enter the code from Google Authenticator into the ‘Google verification code’ box in your CoinCola account settings page.
- Click the ‘Verify and enable’ button to complete the process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.